There are many ways to express a woman, not just how it looks. Many writers can fill pages with adjectives that describe a woman’s beauty, but struggle with how to write about her intellect, personality, or abilities. Read on to find 50 powerful words that can help you properly describe a woman.
Words About Intelligence
It’s easy for writers to label male characters intelligently, but it’s less likely to do so for female characters. Many respectable male attributes come across as intimidating or prominent when viewed by females. To prevent this from happening in your writing, use the following words to describe an intelligent woman.
- Astute – She has clever solutions to problems based on her sharp perception.
- Clear-sighted – She is perceptive and able to see decisions clearly.
- Creative – She comes up with ideas that others have not considered before.
- Decisive – She commits to a decision after properly weighing the consequences.
- Discerning – She demonstrates good judgment and taste.
- Innovative – She applies new ideas to old problems to find creative solutions.
- Inquisitive – She asks direct, relevant questions to learn more about a subject.
- Intuitive – She balances her gut feeling with experience to form a keen sense of the right decision.
- Observant – She notices small but important details that others may have overlooked.
- Quick-witted – She has a sharp intellect that helps her respond to situations deftly.
- Resourceful – She makes use of what she has available to solve problems.
- Shrewd – She makes practical decisions based on her needs, but does not give away more than she thinks is necessary.
- Sincere – She uses evidence and experience in her effort to provide honest answers.
Whether you’re the author of a book, a journalist explaining a woman in politics, or an employer preparing a performance assessment, explaining a woman in the 21st century looks beyond appearance. Means that. Many (if not all) of these positive adjectives apply to everyone, not just women. Feel free to use them in the next article, or when describing the women you admire!
Words About Strength
Women do not have to lift the car overhead to be strong. In fact, a woman often shows her strength in a way that is measured more than her physical fitness. Use these adjectives to convey your feminine personality and how strong the subject matter of the text is:
- Assertive – She is clear about what she wants without being aggressive.
- Athletic – She can move quickly and respond with physical strength.
- Capable – She applies her skills to the task at hand and never shies away from a more challenging request.
- Courageous – She fights for what she believes in, no matter the cost.
- Diligent – She works hard toward a goal without giving up.
- Disciplined – She can’t be distracted from her steady work habits that lead toward her goal.
- Empowered – She confidently speaks up for herself and others when necessary.
- Motivated – She has an applicable reason to pursue her goals.
- Persistent – She keeps working toward her goal, no matter what setbacks come her way.
- Resolute – She does not change her mind when she has set it to a goal.
- Skilled – She has developed a variety of skills and talents that help her in both everyday life and more challenging situations.
- Steadfast – She stays firm and strong in the face of adversity.
- Tenacious – She takes chances and risks when trying to achieve her goals.
Xbox One Wireless Controller White Color₦40,000.00
Xbox One Wireless Controller Black Color₦38,000.00
Nexus 210L Chest Freezer Nx-265g [Grey]₦177,500.00
Classic Backpack Multicolore (Camo)₦10,000.00
Designer Vintage Drip₦10,000.00
Nexus 50″ Smart Android Tv₦220,700.00
Epson PP-50II Discproducer₦2,150,000.00
Beautiful Cake Pan Mold₦15,000.00
Words About Compassion
Compassion is often regarded as a feminine quality in terms of self-sacrifice. However, there are more interesting words to describe the kindness of women than “nice” or “love”. Here are some possible examples of how to talk about a caring woman:
- Affectionate – She demonstrates kindness to others in a physical way.
- Amicable – She is friendly and cares about the needs of others.
- Benevolent – She makes decisions that benefit others more than herself.
- Considerate – She predicts what others need and acts before she is asked.
- Devoted – She is loyal to the people and causes she loves.
- Doting – She takes care of others when they need her.
- Diplomatic – She can speak honestly without taking sides and hurting others’ feelings.
- Empathetic – She knows how others feel in a situation and acts accordingly.
- Generous – She is happier providing for others than she is providing for herself.
- Kindhearted – She sees the world through a kind perspective and cannot tolerate cruelty or meanness.
- Merciful – She forgives easily and does not seek vengeance when she has the power to do so.
- Trustworthy – She does not betray the trust of others and always does what she says she will do.
Words About Personality
Any character with a fascinating persona can draw you or a reader in, regardless of their gender. That`s why describing a female`s persona is extra compelling than definitely speaking approximately her looks. Readers are more likely to comply with a dynamic or charming female in her adventures. Try out those adjectives while describing a captivating female:
- Adventurous – She is eager to try new experiences and live life to the fullest.
- Affable – She has many friends and is a pleasure to be around.
- Ambitious – She has a personality that revolves around her goals and improving her situation.
- Captivating – She is a delightful person; you can’t take your eyes off her.
- Confident – She trusts her own abilities and knows that she has value.
- Dazzling – She is the life of the party and impresses everyone she meets.
- Dynamic – She is often the most interesting person in the room; her stories are fascinating to hear.
- Effervescent – She has a lively personality and seems to accomplish everything with graceful ease.
- Enigmatic – She has a mysterious air about her that leaves you wanting to know more.
- Inspiring – She acts in a way that encourages others to be more like her.
- Magnetic – She draws people to her as if they are pulled by a magnetic force.
- Self-assured – She knows her worth and acts in a way that lets everyone else know it, too.